Need to Know
Venue Hire Costs
|Incl in package Room Hire||$350 /hour Extension|
|$1300 Deposit||No minimum spend|
Tell Me More
Enzo Weddings at Ironbark Hill
Each wedding is a unique event and we take much pride and pleasure in ensuring that your special day runs smoothly and that your guests long savour the occasion. We offer a welcoming, intimate atmosphere and great food and wine with friendly, attentive service so you can simply relax and enjoy watching your dream turn into reality.
The grounds at Ironbark Hill are the ideal backdrop for your photographs with vineyards, ironbark trees and buildings offering elements of stone and modern openness. The grounds are offered exclusively for you and your guests. Our room features a sandstone fireplace and open plan space with glass doors opening onto the vineyard.
Select from two or three-course wedding package options. See below for sample menus. Please note that menus are subject to change due to seasonal produce and price inflation. Further discussion to accommodate for personal preferences can be arranged. There are no formal food tastings.
Two Course Options
Option 1 – $180pp
Option 2 – $170pp
Three Course Options
Option 1 – $195pp
Option 2 – $185pp
Your choice of two premium beers from the following:
Please choose 2 white wines and 2 red wines from the Ironbark Hill range or Peter Drayton range. Wines are available for tasting in the cellar door and brewhouse.
Peter Drayton Sparkling is included in all packages.
Standard beverage package also includes:
(Standard spirits are available for cash only purchase)
Because you want more…
All bridal parties are supplied with an iced tub of drinks and canapés to celebrate while having bridal photos taken.
Canapés and Garden Menu
SAMPLE CANAPÉ MENU
Your choice of 4 for 1/2 hours or 6 for 1 hour
- toasted croute with salmon roulade
- toasted croute with pulled pork and crisp eschallots
- flattened sourdough with salmon mousse and chive aioli
- parmesan polenta chips with a red pesto dip
- chicken and chorizo skewers with a BBQ marinade
- prawn and bacon skewers with a lemon and chive dressing
- italian chilli meatballs with a rich tomato sauce
- spring rolls with a chilli lemon dipping sauce
- mini vol-au-vent with chicken and mushrooms
- tartlet of roast pumpkin and goats cheese
- confit duck slaw on a toasted croute
- chive and feta arancini
- Confit duck slaw on a toasted croute
- Chive and feta arancini
- roast pumpkin soup with chive crème fraiche and parmesan croute
- poached tiger prawns with smoked salmon, avocado, baby tomato, young leaves and a parsley butter
- confit pork belly, apple puree with a fennel, chive and pear salad
- antipasto of marinated feta, charred eggplant, marinated artichoke, caperberries, tomato, roasted red peppers, local olives, homemade onion jam, fresh hummus served with bruschetta
- lamb, tomato and rosemary ravioli with house made chunky tomato sauce and fresh parmesan
- duck and pistachio terrine wrapped in prosciutto with red cabbage and pickled cumquats
- zucchini and corn fritters with Tasmanian salmon and a tomato chutney
- caesar salad with crisp bacon, garlic croutons, anchovies and fresh parmesan
- roast tomato and goats cheese tartlet with rocket, salsa and aged balsamic
- oven roasted lamb rump with a parsnip puree and an asparagus and bean salad
- tasmanian salmon pan-fried with potato gnocchi and creamed leek
- veal rib 4 hour slowed cooked with creamy truffle mash and forest mushrooms
- free range chicken breast with roast kipflers, romas and a bacon aioli
- pork cutlet ‘sous vide’ with a white bean and chorizo cassoulet and a pistachio & oregano crumble
- braised lamb shank with a creamy mash, spinach and a rich red wine jus
- chargrilled beef fillet with a roast vegetable hash, red wine jus and crisp eshallots
- chicken maryland wrapped in bacon, carrot puree, broccolini
Your choice of two
- slow roasted chat potatoes with a leek and chive butter
- steamed seasonal vegetables with a chive butter
- greek salad of feta, cucumber, red onion, tomato, olives and baby leaves
- lemon tart with king island cream and fresh strawberries
- double white chocolate mud cake with vanilla ice cream and strawberries
- belgian chocolate tart with candied pear and king island cream
- sticky date cake served with homemade ice cream and caramel sauce with double cream
- chocolate bavarois with a cherry compote and homemade short bread
- white chocolate and roast hazelnut bavarois with a vanilla bean cream sauce
Food & Drinks Packages
|Kids meal cost pp||$30|
|Teenager meal cost pp||$110|
|Vendor meal cost pp||$40|
|How's it charged?|
Featuring a sandstone interior with an array of glass doors, our spectacular reception space caters for 80 to 150 adults for a sit down meal with space to dance the night away. You will instantly fall in love with the building, the high ceilings, the sandstone pillars which are complemented by a roaring sandstone fireplace. The glass doors that line the building open onto the veranda that spills into the emerging vineyards. And our newest addition, three stunning chandeliers.
To hold your dream day with us at Enzo Weddings we require a minimum of 80 adults, Our maximum capacity is 150 people including a dance floor. We can cater for a canapés event for up to 200 guests. Our bar is mobile also allowing many options for design and layout, inside or out. The dance floor is also your choice of location.
Standard Package Inclusions
The following are included as part of the food & beverage package:
Need to Know
|Decorations included in packages|
|Venue will set up|
One of the few Hunter Valley wedding venues with their own chapel. The Ironbark Hill Chapel features 9 hand-carved timber pews & comfortably seats up to 150 guests.The magic happens when entering the chapel, your guests are wowed by the stunning backdrop floor-to-ceiling glass windows that look straight out onto the vineyards. This is the ultimate wow moment (expect tears from mum). This unique wedding chapel is non-denominational, which means you can be married by a celebrant, minister or priest.
With 30 acres of property, we have many different locations for an outdoor ceremony, from Ironbark trees to vineyards it is the perfect backdrop to your perfect wedding.
Post-Ceremony Lawn Games & Drinks
After your ceremony guests can enjoy themselves on the paved terrace which runs into the vineyard; relaxing with pre-dinner drinks, canapés & lawn games.
Our recently built villas are fully self-contained and feature 1 or 2 king bedrooms, modern bathrooms, kitchen/dining area, living room and outdoor BBQ deck where you can enjoy the sweeping views of our Ironbark Hill Vineyard.
The Villas are a short walk from the cellar door, our new brewery, wedding chapel and function centre and are perfect for a weekend getaway or wedding guests.
1 Bedroom Villas
One Night Stay $360*
2 Bedroom Villas
One Night Stay $580*
*2 night minimum stay for all concert weekends, Easter, Public Holidays, Christmas & New Year
Ironbark Hill Retreat is ideal for a secluded getaway with family or friends in the vineyards or for wedding parties wishing to stay onsite. The Retreat is a fully self-contained property with bedding to sleep a maximum of 15 guests in comfort.
Imagine the tranquillity amongst the vines, a glass of wine in hand at the end of the day on the sweeping veranda, a cool dip in the pool or a game of tennis with friends.
Very attractive mid-week and weekend packages are available, but be quick as The Retreat often books out months in advance.
Weekends at The Retreat from $2,200
Midweek stay at The Retreat from $1,685
The Retreat Features
Need to Know
Prices and details are correct at time of publication but are subject to change. Contact venue to confirm details.