Need to Know
Venue Hire Costs
|$1500 Room Hire||Contact venue for /hour Extension|
|$1500 Deposit||No minimum spend|
Tell Me More
Barrel Room reception venue
Situated under the view of “Yellow Rock”, Nightingale Wines is one of the prettiest award winning vineyards in the Hunter Valley and the ideal venue for that perfect wedding day.
For the bride and groom, the “Barrel Room” with draped ceiling, red carpet and elevated bridal table, surrounded by wine maturing slowly in oak barrel casks is another unique setting for that perfect wedding day.
The venue will work with you to ensure your special day runs smoothly, while offering each guest an individual and unforgettable day. Make a selection from a range of menus or tailor-make one to meet your needs.
Nightingale Wines Wedding Planners can organise a pre-wedding dinner in the restaurant on the night prior to your wedding. A reservation can be made for your guests with a menu designed to meet your needs for all to enjoy.
A 10% discount will be offered to your guest when eating as a group.*
*Contact venue for all conditions
Food & drinks packages
On arrival guests will enjoy pre dinner drinks on the winery forecourt. On wet days the bar and verandahs will be used for pre-dinner drinks.
Following pre-dinner drinks guest will be escorted into our specially prepared Barrel Room in readiness for the bridal party to arrive.
Make a selection from a range of menus or tailor-make one to meet your needs.
- Poached pear sections stuffed with fetta wrapped in Prosciutto and served on Baby Spinach salad
- Seared scallops and twice cooked pork belly dusted in Asian spices, fried till crisp, accompanied by wilted Asian greens w soy ginger glaze
- Tomato & feta cheese tart with garden salad
- Creamy, rich garlic prawns with fragrant rice
The 3 alternate drop of main dishes are:
- Yearling Fillet of Beef
Grilled fillet of beef, potato gratin, caponata and Nightingale Shiraz jus
- Chicken Supreme
Lightly season chicken supreme, ham hock braised leek, scorched cherry tomatoes complimented by a
Night Owl Brut sauce
- Atlantic Salmon
with chive mash, sauté baby spinach & hollandaise
- Traditional boiled chocolate pudding with a rich Amaretto chocolate sauce
- Refreshing pairing of mango segments and blue berries in sauterne with a piquant lime and lemon sorbet
- Chefs own crème brulèe with a tuille wafer and fresh berries
- Nightingale Verdelho Liqueur accompanied by rich dark chocolate ganash enveloping dried fruits and nuts, finished with dark berry compote
Children’s meals: under 10 years
- Fish and chips with salad, or
- Chicken nuggets and chips with salad
- Ice cream with flavouring and a soft drink.
- Children can also select from canapés
$25 per child
Food & Drinks Packages
|Kids meal cost pp||$25|
Drinks Packages and Costs
|How's it charged?|
The warmth of wooded barrels maturing wine slowly is a unique venue for your special day. The Barrel Room caters from 60 to 80 guests plus a bridal party of up to 8.
Our red carpet, white table cloths and napkins, fine cutlery, glassware, printed menus and church candle centres are standard table settings and surrounds.
White chair covers and bridal surround along with themed sashes can also be organised by us for your special day.
Need to Know
|10 guests per table|
|Decorations included in packages|
|Venue will set up|
Luxury villa accommodation
Nightingale Wines’ luxury villas can help make your day that little bit easier. The six villas can accommodate 16 guests. There is a minimum of two night stay policy on weekends.
Need to Know
|Number of rooms||6|
Villas 1 – 6 have been discounted for wedding guests to $250 per night and include a continental breakfast and the following:
A roll away bed can be added to the lounge room in each villa for an additional $50 per night.
The Pool and BBQ
Prices and details are correct at time of publication but are subject to change. Contact venue to confirm details.